FREE Estate Planning Essentials Workshop
Upcoming Workshops (In Office)
- Thursday, October 5 at 10 AM
- Tuesday, October 24 at 6 PM
- Tuesday, November 7 at 1 PM
Join Attorney Skipton Reynolds
- Easy Ways to Protect Your Estate.
- How to avoid probate – especially during your life.
- Will your Power of Attorney work when you need it to?
- Is your General Power of Attorney a “Super Blank Check” or powerful enough?
- How to protect your IRA when left to your beneficiaries
- How to protect your assets for you, your spouse and your heirs.
- The differences between Wills, Revocable & Irrevocable Trusts (& why you should have one, or none).
FREE Fiduciary Workshop
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS (VIA ZOOM)
- Check back for future Fiduciary Workshop dates!
Fiduciary Bootcamp – The Roles & Responsibilities of Your Estate Planning Agent
Agents with financial or medical powers of attorney, executors and personal representatives of estates, and trustee are all “fiduciaries” -- people with heightened legal duties to those they serve. You may have nominated fiduciaries, or you may be serving as one. Do you know what that means?
At this free educational workshop, we will walk you through the importance of being nominated a fiduciary and how to get very clear on their roles and legal responsibilities in order to avoid unanticipated legal liability. In this presentation you will discover:
- What is a Fiduciary?
- Who are your Fiduciaries?
- Fiduciary duties
- What skills and abilities does a Fiduciary need?
- What it means to serve as a Medical Power of Attorney or Health Care Proxy
- What it means to serve as a Financial Power of Attorney
- What is a Will and the Personal Representative’s Powers and Responsibilities
- What is a Trust and the Trustee’s Powers and Duties
- … And much more!
Don’t miss this very important topic to make sure you nominate the best person, make sure you understand your roles as a fiduciary – and best of all – your fiduciaries understand their roles.
ServiceA strong commitment to positively impacting ourselves, our clients, & our community.
CollaborationAcknowledging & contributing to the advancement of the common purpose.
IntegrityInternal motivation & accountability towards honestly achieving the highest standards.
AdaptabilityA willingness to be open and flexible to changing circumstances & to new or different ideas and methods.
EmpathyActing with consideration & compassion to understand & relate to the experiences & perspectives of others.
Our widespread estate planning services deal with your assets during and after your lifetime. We will address the many concerns for you and your loved ones. Call (720) 770-3880 or contact us online for more information today.