- Wednesday, July 28 from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 17 from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 25 from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 14 from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Thursday, September 30 from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
RSVP at: (720) 613-2633 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Attorney Skipton Reynolds
- Easy Ways to Protect Your Estate.
- How to avoid probate – especially during your life.
- Will your Power of Attorney work when you need it to?
- Is your General Power of Attorney a “Super Blank Check” or powerful enough?
- How to protect your IRA when left to your beneficiaries
- How to protect your assets for you, your spouse and your heirs.
- The differences between Wills, Revocable & Irrevocable Trusts (& why you should have one, or none).