- Tuesday, May 4th 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 19th 3:00 pm- 5:00 pm
RSVP at: (720) 613-2633 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Attorney Skipton Reynolds
- Easy Ways to Protect Your Estate.
- How to avoid probate – especially during your life.
- Will your Power of Attorney work when you need it to?
- Is your General Power of Attorney a “Super Blank Check” or powerful enough?
- How to protect your IRA when left to your beneficiaries
- How to protect your assets for you, your spouse and your heirs.
- The differences between Wills, Revocable & Irrevocable Trusts (& why you should have one, or none).